Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Is it REALLY considered stalking?

Do you ever get bored and go to those web sites where you can find people, like WhitePages.com or USSearch.com? I do sometimes, if we're slow at work. I usually look up people I went to school with or people I've known that I haven't seen in years. Anyways, the other day I happened to type in a name of a guy I dated when I was fairly young, and definately haven't talked to in years, and I found him. I mean, it gave me his address, his phone number, directions to his house....everything. I only know it's him because he apparently never moved out of the house he lived in with his mom. So here I am with all this info, and I suddenly feel like a complete stalker. Of course, I could just forget I ever saw it, but it wouldn't make me feel any different. I'd love to call him and catch up, but A) that would be weird B) he probably wouldn't remember me C) he would ask me how I knew he still lived at that house D) what in the world would we talk about and E) I wouldn't want him to think I was being anything but friendly, and let's face it, when an old girlfriend calls you out of nowhere, you're probably going to question her motives.

Anyway...now I feel all creepy. : ( Icky, thy name is curiosity.

Oh, and by the way, I am not scared of all thumbs (see yesterday's entry) I was just scared of my own thumb for a splot second. Steve, quit giving me thumbs up! : )

No comments: