Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Steve said I was late on my weekend update! I actually forgot to do it! Can you believe that? The sad thing is, I don't remember much of what I did over the weekend, but I'll do my best. : )

Friday night Steve, Josh, and I went to Surin of Thailand and ate dinner. I loooooove that resturaunt! I usually only eat one of two things, but it doesn't make a difference. After that we went to Books-A-Million and sat around talking about politics, and the dehumanization and destruction of world wide culture based on the spread of technology. I'm not kidding.

Saturday I had to work, but only from 9-1. Steve was busy working on our counter tops (which look awesome, by the way), and so I went to Sam's (which I love. Where else can you get 36 packages of Top Ramen for under 6 dollars?!) and got a few things before going home. I want to say that I took a nap or read a book or something that afternoon, but I don't remember. I do remember, however, that we went out with our friends to see "The Incredibles", which was indeed a great movie. I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up. A fine family film.

Sunday was church, of course, and I actually made it to Sunday School! After church we went to my parents house, and then we went back to church. I sang in the evening service and we had an awesome guest minister from Africa.

So far this week I finished yet another of my assigned prints, which puts me WAY ahead of schedule, and I've worked on my graphic project. I got the teacher to sit down and tell me EXACTLY what he would change about it before I would continue working on it. I figure that I can stand being a sell out to get good grades. I'm not proud. If I do this exactly as he tells me and I still get a C, I'm going to hunt him down, tie him to a tree, and tickle him until he pees on himself.

Last night Steve and I went to get the rest of the wood that he needs to finish the cabinets, and got a hamburger from Hardee's. I threw a shameful tantrum when I got home because they screwed up my order. That is one of my biggest pet peeves right there. I mean, it's not rocket science, it's getting the right hamburger and the right fries in a bag. I would have even understood if they had been busy, but we were the ONLY PEOPLE THERE. I did feel bad after having a rant, because for all I know, it's really hard to work at Hardee's or maybe the hamburger lady was having a bad day or something. So Hamburger Lady from the Hardee's on Drake Avenue, I'm sorry for getting mad.

Tomorrow is November 11th! Guess what day that is?!! It's Veteran's Day! Woo-Hoo! Oh, yeah, and it's mine and Steve's wedding anniversary. : )

No comments: