Monday, August 04, 2008

As you know, my mom got married in June. They didn't have a wedding, per se, but got married by a judge at the courthouse in Athens. My aunts, however, threw them a reception at her house afterwards and my Aunt and I were in charge of taking pictures. When putting the pictures on a disk for her, I took a few minutes and made them a DVD slide show to watch on their TV (they are a bit technologically impaired) and I put it YouTube so they could send the link to their friends. It isn't anything fancy, but I thought I'd share it with all of you, too. I think it's kind of cute. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

Your Mom looks very happy, and I love the centerpiece!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to watching this tonight! I don't have sound on my work computer.
I rewatched your "Fancy" Youtube video last night and rated it 5 stars.

Anonymous said...

It is very cute! I love the way you did it with the similar pictures looking animated. Three cheers for the videographer (and the happy couple of course)

Anonymous said...

Tell your mama that I said congrats. They both seem to be very happy.

Anonymous said...

It was good to get to see all the other aunts.

Good job.