Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello.

Just to let you know, things are OK right now. Once again, not good or great, but OK. I can handle OK. I just wish there were some good things to come, but I'm too scared to think too far into the future - especially when it seems like just when something decent could be happening, I get kicked in the face again. I'll just take it one day at a time at this point. If I don't, I'll go crazy.

I keep falling asleep at my desk and drafting table either because I'm not sleeping well at night or because of the anti-anxiety medication. Either way, I hope I don't wake up with an Exacto knife implanted in my face because I dozed off while holding it. Well, even if I do, scars give character, right? Look at Harry Potter....

Things keep changing every few hours, it seems, but I think I'm handling things well for right now. Thanks for coming here to check on me. I like knowing that most of you want to know how I'm doing. For the rest of you who are just being nosey...well, you're welcome here too. I'm not going to blame you for being nosey. I'd probably be nosey too if it weren't my life!

At any rate, I hope things are going well for all of you. Hopefully I'll feel like updating my blog more often, soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you noticed I kept coming here, huh...
Here's to OK!

Anonymous said...

I kept coming back too!

Anonymous said...

Me too---ditto to both. I kept telling myself No News is Good News!