Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well...not much new to say. Steve didn't file on Monday because we thought it would be better for me to file myself, due to the circumstances. My appointment with the attorney is October 3rd, which is the soonest I could get a consultation with this particular lady. Well, unless Steve decides to find another place so that the documents can be filed sooner. I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm praying for God's will to be done for both of us, and peace in our hearts and minds. I ask that you all do the same thing for us, please.

Also, I need prayers that I can find a safe and affordable place to live.

I'm terribly unhappy and so is Steve. I wish none of this was happening. Pray for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has something changed since we talked yesterday?
You don't have to answer here if you don't want.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to come to Georgia if it comes to that. There is still a good job market for supremely talented people, I'll wager. And I know three households that would welcome you with open arms.

After eight years of honoring wedding vows you should not find yourself a victim and homeless.