I couldn't sleep tonight because I had caffeine, so I stole this meme from Dr. Annie! Oh, and as a fun fact, I didn't know that meme was pronounced "meem" until quite recently. I thought it was pronounced "me-me" and I thought it referred specifically to these things you fill out about yourself. I thought it was called a me-me because you were talking about yourself, as in: It's all about me. I also think I might have mentioned that fact before, but I couldn't remember.
Anyways, here we go.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None at the moment. I don't tend to carry cash on me while I'm at home.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I.C.E. Steve Pratt. I hope it wasn't important!
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The Indiana Jones theme. It makes all of my calls sound adventurous.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A blue and silver tie dyed one with flowers on the chest.
8. Do you label yourself?
I do, but only because sometimes I forget my name.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Croc flip-flops. Say what you will about Crocs, but they are the most comfortable shoes I own.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark. Bright lights make me feel weird and transparent.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She is quite awesome. :)
12. What does your watch look like?
I have two. One is a cheapie black plastic one that has a black and white face. The other is a silver colored, bracelet one I wear for fancy times.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Adjusting my CPAP, I think.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Just kidding. I'll tell them you want to be the one who provides child care during the reunion." It was from Sara. She's the only proof I need that gingers don't have souls. :P
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
? I have no idea.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Disregarding profanity, I'd have to say "ouch."
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Butler, my yellow lab.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just vitamins, I think. I'm so tired of taking medicine, I've kind of boycotted it for now.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. I haven't had a film camera for over 10 years.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
17. That was before I knew how much life could suck. Heeheehee!
22. Your worst enemy?
Myself, and possibly C.O.B.R.A. Commander.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A tank full of genetically modified, glow-in-the-dark fish.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"I'll be there in a little bit. I'm not tired yet."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Flying, probably. You could always get rich by exploiting the fact you could fly.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Something written by John Williams that Steve was playing on his trumpet. I don't remember the name, but it was some kind of march.
28. What time of day were you born?
11:10 AM, I think
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
East Limestone, I think. Possibly Madison. We moved around that time, so I can't be sure.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it. They'd be kind of sad if they were. I haven't got much going on at the moment.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home. I was getting ready for a job interview. Steve called and told me what happened because I was watching The Golden Girls.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I pound on the glass and shake them.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. At least, I try to always be kind.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Ankle or right shoulder. I think that urge may have passed for me, though.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Italian. No matter what you say, it sounds sexy.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Of course. At least, I would if I knew they loved me back. Otherwise it just gets all stalky and awkward.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Heck yes I am. Probably too much. I can't help it.
40. What’s your life motto?
You can never have too many hobbies or art supplies.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
If I'm away from home: lip gloss, insurance card, Swiss army knife (unless I'm going on a plane, because I don't want it to get confiscated.)
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
So far? Bodie, California. It was a ghost town, though. I'm sure there are better places out there, I just haven't seen them yet.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Something at Hobby Lobby, probably.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he just got tenure and a promotion to Associate Professor at Jacksonville St. University. I fall in love with smart people! :)
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Pretty far back. The farthest I know from memory is a (several times) great grandfather who was a Cherokee Indian chief named "Old Tossle." He was killed by union soldiers.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Steve's Christmas party. A black and white dress that was 6 inches too long that I kept stepping on and bedroom slippers underneath. I'm classy like that.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I have a button on my clothes that is poking me.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes. Quite terribly.