Tuesday, August 04, 2015

A QUICKY

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I need to find a thing.  Something to get involved in!

I know people think I have a million hobbies, and I guess I kind of do, but lately nothing I have has been interesting me. I've literally had times where I've been sitting at home trying to think of something to do and all I get is internal white noise! It's frustrating and it makes me restless.  I've been looking for classes to take or groups to get involved in, but I haven't found anything that blows my skirt up.

Steve has his band, I've got friends who train for and do triathlons, some of my friends camp or hike, and all I'm doing is sitting at home listening to the voices in my head tell me how lame I am!  :)

Seriously, I hope I find something soon. The only thing I've done lately is make questionable decisions!

No comments: