Sunday, September 06, 2015

ANOTHER QUICKIE

This past weekend, the 2015 college football season began!  Whee.

I've explained, ad nauseum, about how I have little interest in football, so I'll make this quick:  I don't hate it, but I don't love it.  It exists.  I'm ok with it.

Anyway, I knew I'd be going out on Saturday, so I made sure to pick a shirt that wasn't the color of any of the important football teams that people around here care about.  People get really weird about that sort of thing around here and I didn't want to deal with someone calling me out about it.  Smack talk is ok when I'm invested.  When I'm not, it just turns into awkward smiles and me trying to hide behind stuff.

I mentioned the shirt issue on Twitter, and a friend of mine told me I should get this shirt to fend them off:

 This would only exacerbate the problem!

But I don't hate sports.  I just don't care one way or another.  I can enjoy them, it's just not my thing. 

But, she inspired me to design this shirt instead!


Too much?   :)
 

No comments: