Wednesday, July 06, 2016

BLEH: A QUICKY

Yikes, what a day.  What a yucky day.

Have you ever had one of those days where it just seems like you lose at everything?

Nothing you do, or say, or write or anything seems to be good.  Whole conversations just seem pointless. Everything seems stupid.

I'm having one of those days.

I was complaining to a friend earlier about morose jerks, but I think I may be the morose jerk today.

I'm strangely calm about it, too, which makes it even weirder.  It's like the feeling isn't even mine.  It's like I'm feeling someone else be depressed.  I'm getting a contact depression.  Is that even a thing?

I just want to roll up in a blanket and be a blanket burrito.

I'm hungry though, so I'll have to wait until I eat to become a blanket burrito, because I'll need my hands.  

Anyway, I hope that you, whoever you are, are having a good day, at least!

Oooh, maybe I'm taking one for the team. Maybe if I'm sad, then someone else isn't!  That makes me feel a bit better about it.

So, you know, yeah.  I'm sorry to complain.  I'll be fine.  I'm just a bit blue.  Blue with sparkly bits.

I said "bits" you perv.

Now go away and have a good evening.  Do it for the blanket burritos.

No comments: