Monday, September 10, 2018

EVEN MORE RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING: NOW WITH 25% MORE RANDOMNESS!

1) I wonder, seriously wonder, what would happen if everyone on the internet just shut the f*ck up for 24 hours.

Ok, well, maybe not everyone, but certainly those people who argue politics, or hate whichever president is in office at the moment, or who think they're being discriminated against (when they really aren't) or people who feel its there job to over inflate perceived injustices when really, they aren't that serious, or those who want to carefully explain to me why my opinions about something are terribly wrong, or the people who start GoFundMe pages for ridiculous things.

So, yeah...just those people. Cat/dog stuff, genuine, unbiased news, makeup tutorials (the ones without whatever dumb drama is going on in the beauty community - whatever that means,) silent Japanese DIY videos and people that I personally like can stay.  Everyone else needs to get off my lawn. :)

2) Sorry to sound grumpy this morning.  It's just been a kind of yuck weekend and it has made me a bit blue-ish.  Kind of robin's egg blue, I think.  It'll pass, as it usually does.

3) A new update on my brother.  He was hospitalized again last week out of fear that he had a serious infection. Thankfully, at least at the time of this posting, they haven't found anything that they can consider "serious" and we are really hoping he can come home today.  He has not been doing well, but I think when he can go home, at least he will be more comfortable.  Please keep sending your good vibes or prayers for him and my mom, as this has not been easy for them. Thanks in advance.

ETA: He did wind up having a light case of pneumonia, so he wasn't able to come home today. Possibly tomorrow. 

4) Yesterday I had one of those awesome little moments that sometimes accidentally happen in a day. The weather reports kept saying that it was going to rain, so I walked to the window in the living room and opened the curtains too check the weather, and right in front of our house a guy was walking the fluffiest golden retriever I'd ever seen!  It was so cute, and I don't know where it came from, as I don't know about any goldens that live on our street.  I had perfect timing! Dogs are great.

5) Some sad news on the animal front: We think our feral friend Rorschach the Cat has done a disappear.  A couple of weeks ago, we heard a weird hissing noise that didn't sound like the cat out in front of our house (the same place the robot voice was that time) and I ran to open the door to see what it was.  There was nothing there. Not even Rorschach.  He (or she, we were never sure) hasn't been back since.  There was no sign of a struggle, and no, erm...pieces left behind, so we don't know if something came and got the cat, or if whatever it was just scared him off.  Either way, I miss that dumb cat more than I thought I would!  I'd just gotten him used to getting petted without him biting...much!  Poor kitty.  I hope he just ran off and found another sucker who will feed him everyday.

6) I hope you have a happy day!  I hug you! (hug)

No comments: