Monday, May 24, 2004

Eeeeeeessshhh. The weekend isn't anywhere near long enough. Does anyone else notice this? Short as it was, it was still a nice weekend all around.

Friday night Steve, Anthony, and I went out for dinner to Greenhills Grille (mmmmmmmmmmmm) where I haven't been in ages. They have the best biscuits in the world, I think. I honestly can't remember what else we did that day. No more crack for me!

Saturday I had to work in the morning, but Steve and I got to have dinner together at DreamLand, where I saw my friend Beth and met her fiance. She's getting married in October, I think. THen I went shopping and bought a very cute shirt and skirt, which when I got home didn't look right together. Now I need to find another shirt to wear with the skirt. : ) I also bought the book "Petals on the Wind" which is a sequal to "Flowers in the Attic". Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz, it's twisted! Steve and I also went to see Shrek 2 and it was so funny. I liked Puss in Boots the best, but I think it's because he reminded me of Shannon and I when we use our Latina voices. The dance scene had me rolling in the floor, but I think it had more to do with Donkey and Puss in Boots singing "La Vida Loca" than because it was actually funny.

Sunday we didn't do anything but go to my parents house for lunch and have dinner with Josh. He conned me into seeing something called "Son of Paleface", which is a Bob Hope movie set in the wild west. It was actually funny! I don't usually like Westerns or old movies like that, but it was very good. Steve got me the DVD of Ghost in the Abyss, which is the James Cameron documentary of the Titanic. I can't wait to watch it! Woo-Hoo!

Since my weekend was so pleasant, wouldn't just make sense that today, Monday, sucked? I'm beginning to think that I'm like Garfield, and everytime Mondays come around I get smacked in the face with a pie or mailed to Abu Dabi. Mondays Suck!!!!!!

And with that, I leave you for now!

No comments: