Friday, May 07, 2004

GOOD MEMORY

A couple of years ago, Josh (being a wonderful guy friend who will do this) went grocery shopping with me. This, of course, was when I worked at CST and got paid much more than I do now and could afford the bi-weekly grocery shopping where we could actually buy lots of groceries at a time. We were supposed to meet Steve back at home and then go to dinner together. Well, Josh and I got done shopping earlier than we thought and when we got back to meet Steve, I realized that I had forgotten my house key. So here we were, sitting in the driveway with a car full of groceries (meat, milk, and other things that should have been refrigerated right away). We knew that being in the trunk would be cool enough to keep some things for a little while, but we had a whole box of Dove ice cream bars that were not getting any colder. We had to wait for Steve and eat the entire box of ice cream before it melted. That memory makes me happy. : )

No comments: