Friday, May 14, 2004

I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow morning (if nothing happens that is)and I'm so excited! It will be my mom, my sister, and I. I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun.

I haven't had much to write about recently, which sucks. It's been pretty bland what with me only working and not much else.

I did get an awesome coloring book today (don't laugh). It's a book of modern art, but with no color. Sort of like Paint by numbers, but no numbers. My art history teacher would be so proud. Amazingly enough, I haven't used a coloring book in forever. That's what being an art major will do to you.

Speaking of school, I got my grades. I can't believe I made a B+ in my drawing class and an A- in history. That is so backwards. In the fall I'm going to need constant prayers to pull that semester off. My brains will be boiling! Wow, I want to graduate!

No comments: