Thursday, May 06, 2004

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER

Wheeeeeee! I'm so glad to be out of school for the summer. I mean, yes, I still have to work every day, but at least I don't have to run out in the middle of the day and struggle to stay awake in class! Now I just have to struggle to stay awake at work!

Last night we had a great time. Shannon and Josh came over for dinner (I made pot roast...and it was rather tasty if I do say so) and we watched a movie called "Malabu's Most Wanted". I was afraid it would be a stupid movie, but it was actually funny! Steve came home from his final and brought Anthony, so we had a good time joking around. By the way....J Q, Huntsville High Represent! : ) I am so un-ghetto.

I have some fabulous news. I am going to Florida with my mom and sister in a couple of weeks! We haven't done anything like this in 12 years, or at least since my cousin Janice got married in Daytona. I hope we have a good time. I will not wear a bathing suit, because I don't want anyone from GreenPeace to think I'm a beached whale! : )

The last episode of Friends will be on tonight, and I can't wait to see it. It is one of the five shows I make an effort to watch, so it better end well or I'm going to be mad! You know, the funny thing is that I didn't care anything about the show until I met Steve, and after watching some taped episodes I fell in love with it. I'll miss it. Well, as long as CSI, Scrubs, Dead Like Me, and Carnivale still come on, I'll be okay.

I'm so tired...so, so, so, so, so tired. I took Benedryl last night, and it will not wear off. I only took 2 of them and they seem too small to do anything. I feel like I've been walking through syrup all day.

Call me Dr. Feelgood! I've been wearing my lab coat as a jacket for the past few days because the only coat I have is the velvet one, and it's too heavy for just being chilly. Why do I have a lab coat, you may ask? I bought it on a trip to the college bookstore when we were working with plaster so I could wear it over my work clothes. I like wearing it because it's long, and I'm thinking I'd make a darn fine looking doctor! : ) Let me know if any of you need a physical! : ) I need to post a photo!

Ciao.

No comments: