Monday, November 13, 2006

This morning, already late for work, I jumped into my car only to find that the battery had died a quiet death sometime in the night. Luckily, Steve came home and jumped Lois off and gave me the truck for the day. He's my hero!

MONDAY: 1 KELLY: 0 STEVE: 1


10:13 am UPDATE:

Finally got to work and Ed came in to my office, as he always does on Mondays, to discuss our various weekends. After listening to me mourn my car troubles, he left and came back with two boxes of fresh Krispy Kreme donuts, a Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia milkshake, and a Christmas tree ornament that looks like the "Hot Sign" at Krispy Kreme - and it blinks. All because I had a bad morning. Sometimes it's the little things in life that people do for you that make all of the difference.

MONDAY: 1 KELLY: 1 ED: 1

No comments: