Friday, September 18, 2009

I just wanted to applaud this article.

Word.

On another note, I guess I should apologize for not posting much lately. Granted, there are just a few of you who come to check frequently whether or not I've written anything, but I wish I had been more entertaining for you! Honestly, though, I haven't done much of anything of interest, and unless I want my blog to become a glorified Twitter feed, I figured that I should do more stuff before I talk about it.

I actually want to tell you about my adventures in learning how to make jelly, but I keep forgetting to upload my photos! Also, I keep forgetting to take pictures during the end part of the process. It's not easy to take pictures while super-sticky. Maybe I can get Steve to take some. Eh...don't hold my breath, right? :) I don't know how those foodie blogs take such nice pictures when they are elbow deep in butter and stuff, but I can already tell you that my pictures aren't nearly as nice. I just thought it was a fun thing to document and I'm passing that fun on to you! Well, as soon as the pictures are up. Please, live vicariously through my jelly making!

Oh, and my 15 year old nephew found out that I had a blog and he said "Aunt Kelly, you have no life." Oy, out of the mouth of babes! It made me wonder, are the number of blog entries one has directly proportional to the lack of life a person has? If so, I'd probably blog more I guess. I really don't have much to talk about! Heeheehee.

Anyways, so I've just posted a whole post about not posting. Wow. I'm going to seek out something interesting to do this weekend just so I can talk about it later. I just made myself kind of sad.

No comments: