Monday, April 05, 2010

QUICKIE

I'm not sure why I never mentioned this before.

A couple of months ago I was feeling kind of useless. I wanted...nay...needed a goal that didn't involve yarn or giving birth to anything.

I thought that it might be in my best interest to possibly think about going back to school to get my Master's degree. It can't hurt to be more educated, right? We're going to ignore the fact that I honestly didn't want to go back to school, but I still decided to check out my options anyways.

I went to UAH's website to see what was offered in the post graduate programs besides engineering degrees. There was no higher art program, which is what I would have preferred, so I looked around at the other information. The only thing that stood out to me was Biology, because I've always loved the subject and thought I might actually enjoy doing the coursework for it. Something called me away from my research, so I figured that I'd go back and see what was required for the program later on.

That same afternoon, the crazy-ass professor went postal on the Biology department faculty and murdered three of her colleagues and attempted to get several more.

I took it as a sign.

I think I'll stick with yarn.

No comments: