Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A QUICKY

Over the Christmas holiday, I noticed that a lot of television shows have an episode that rips off "It's a Wonderful life."  You know what I'm talking about, right?  The main character gets depressed and thinks his/her life is meaningless, and then is taken around by some benevolent spirit that shows them how awful everything would be if they had never existed. Blah, blah, and blah.

Anyways, I started thinking that it would be interesting if I got the chance to see how things would have turned out if I'd never existed.  Not because I want to do away with myself or anything, but just out of curiosity, you know?

Of course, then I realized, what if I got to do it only to find out that everyone's life turned out for the better?  How would I deal with that? 

Then I got depressed and ate 32 Rolo Turtles.

Thanks a lot, Jimmy Stewart.

Other than that, Christmas was awesome! 

More later...

No comments: