Friday, August 31, 2012

ANOTHER QUICKY

Today I knocked a bunch of stuff off of my desk. Not on purpose, of course.  It was cluttered and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

Don't judge me.

Anyways, as I was picking things up, I found one of the bright pink Post-Its that I use to make random notes to myself with while I'm doing things on the computer.  Normally I use these notes when I'm working on graphic design stuff so that I don't forget colors or files or whatever, but the one I found today was apparently some sort of list.  It read:

VBS
Cabinets
YouTube Videos
Spanish
Peaches

I have no idea what any of those things have in common, nor why they'd all be on the same list.

My life confuses me sometimes.

EDIT:  The really odd thing is that everything on this list is marked off.  I must have obviously finished whatever it was. 

No comments: