Wednesday, July 02, 2008

MORE RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Josh! If you are reading this, could you comment and tell me if the address on the business card you gave me is still the one where you can receive mail? I'd call you, but it makes me nervous to call your place after what you told your other brothers I said about the Catholic stuff.

2) Mr. Fathead Rudepants was back at the gym this morning, but at least he had the decency to ask the lady directly in front of the TV if he could turn it off. He didn't ask me, who was watching the TV, but I have given up on him. If a flashing picture box disrupts his concentration that badly, I can't fault him for turning it off. However, BOO, dude! There is also a new lady who has been coming in that I can't figure out. She is an older lady, possibly in her 60's, who comes in with a androgynous looking person who I still can't figure out for sure, but I think might be a woman. Anyways, this lady always comes in just as I start on the weight machines, and she jumps from machine to machine, doing maybe 5 or 10 pullies, pushies or lifties before she goes on to the next one. I wonder if it's helping her any to do so few reps on the machines. Anyways, she is forevermore getting in my way! I don't meant to be rude or anything, because honestly, it's not a big deal. It's just annoying to walk to the next machine and see her on the one I need, me go on to the next one, and before I can even get the seat adjusted, she is gone and now my list of things I need to do is all out of whack. I was given a list by the trainer, so please don't think I've gone OCD on you or something. Anyway, I dub this lady Old Bunny, because she hops around too much.

3) I have recently been placed in a very awkward position by someone here at work, but there is nothing I can do about it. I wish I could tell you all what is going on, but I can't. It would just cause undue issues if someone from work found my blog and read it, and too many people I know here know I have a blog. At any rate, it has made me look really terrible and now I have a person I don't even know that well scared of me. I'd like to think I'm a nice enough person that it wouldn't matter what was said about me, but I also know I have the potential to be a psycho-hose beast if I'm rubbed the wrong way, and I can't really deny that. I can say honestly that the scared person had pissed me off, yes, but I was willing to just let it go. All I did was vent to someone I thought I could trust, wasn't even that specific with my issue to him, and then he went and twisted everything I said. It got all blown up and now I have been misrepresented, pissed off again and I am so tired of it all. I'm really too old for drama, and I don't enjoy dealing with it. I'd rather forget that anything happened, forget this person exists, and move on to live long and prosper. I can only hope everyone will let me do this now. PLEASE?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He didn't tell them about the Jesus nuggets, did he?

Tae said...

He did! *SHAME*

Anonymous said...

And Jesus on a stick, I suppose...

Tae said...

*DOUBLE SHAME*

Anonymous said...

Yes! I can receive mail at the address on the card until August
11th.