Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) To deal with the stress of all that has been going on, my mom gave me a few of her tranquilizers that she got when Papa died. They are surprisingly helpful. I don't take them often, because they are addictive, but when I do I'm nicely un-freaked out. Well, up until later on in the day, and then I start to doze off at my desk and hallucinate people in the hallways. Fun stuff.

2) By the way, thanks to everyone who comes and checks up on me by reading my blog. Sorry there hasn't been much to tell lately, but I've been kind of one track minded lately, so there hasn't been much to say. I will say that our first couple's counseling appointment is Thursday morning, so keep us in your thoughts. No matter what the outcome winds up being, I just want us to be smart about everything and I think a counselor might help to see everything in the right way.

3) I'm tired of this infernal temporary crown. It doesn't fit perfectly, so I always have an aching jaw from clenching my teeth in my sleep. It also looks kind of silly because it's so obviously a fake tooth, but since it's a molar, it isn't too obvious. If I hadn't already paid for the new one, I probably could have gotten a gold toof! It probably would have been cheaper than the one my dentist is making me. I swear, that guy could retired just from the scratch he's made working on my teeth. Boo to expensive dentistry. We've been thinking about getting another dentist who may be on the BCBS preferred list so that we don't have to pay so much. My secret hope is that somewhere in our town there is a Korean dentist named Doctor Hoo. I would SO go to that guy!

4)I wish it would rain already. It's dark and cloudy but it just refuses to rain. My dogs are dirty, dangit! They need rain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I crazy love ya you know

Anonymous said...

Rain isn't helping Olive. The aroma of wet dog doesn't leave our porch between rains.

We've got a Dr. Wu, but no way to get him to pronounce it to suit you.

We'll be with you in spirit on Thursday.