RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING
1) Wow, I'm tired today. I hate the "Spring Forward" part of daylight savings time. I'm much more fond of the "Fall Back" part of the whole deal. I made myself get up and go to the gym this morning and although it shouldn't be any different than any other morning that I go, I could FEEL that hour that I should have been asleep taunting me from the weight section of the room. Well, it was either that extra hour or the guy who looks like an Oompa Loompa. Either way, I was being taunted! TAUNTED!
2) Josh is coming home this weekend! Yay! I've missed him terribly. I finally get to meet Jeoff, and I hope we get along in person as well as we did over the phone. Josh keeps telling me that any gay guy would love me. I mean, I'm fairly gay friendly, right? At least everyone I know in Huntsville thinks I am. Oh well, if he can't love me, he obviously has problems. :)
3) Last night I had a wardrobe malfunction at church while talking to one of the ushers before services began. Luckily it wasn't very obvious to anyone else. In the middle of our conversation, my bra just kind of fell apart. Apparently I didn't realize that the straps on my bra were detachable and I have no idea how they detached while I was sitting still, but everything...uh...lost structural integrity. I mean, I didn't go full Janet Jackson on the guy or anything, thank goodness. However, it was still embarrassing and it wasn't something I could pretend didn't happen. He saw the look on my face and I had to explain what happened. Luckily this guy isn't one of the elders in our church and he isn't the kind of person who gets embarrassed, but he did turn red in the face. A trip to the ladies room and everything was fine after that. Well, except for my dignity. It was in shreds.
4) I watched Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus over the weekend! If you haven't seen it, go and find it immediately. It was so awful it was funny. The acting was beyond terrible and the story was just dumb, but the fact that Mega Shark was big enough to breach out of San Fransisco Bay and take a bite out of the Golden Gate Bridge, as well as jump into the air and eat a plane THAT WAS IN MID AIR is too awesome to miss. Also, Lorenzo Lamas was in it. I can't even imagine what kind of process the writers of the SyFy movies go through to think these things up. They take an animal or insect, make it huge and send it on a rampage. That seems to be the whole idea. It was glorious. :)
5) The other day a girl on Facebook had a status that asked people to share one memory that they had about her. Usually, I love these and will answer if I can, but all I could think of when I saw that was "Well, two of the boyfriends I had in high school (in a row) cheated on me with you!" I ended up not writing anything. It didn't seem appropriate.