RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING
1) Well, tomorrow night I will be heading back to the Sprocket to see the special exhibit we bought tickets for back in February. Unfortunately, flash photography is a no-no, so I won't be able to get a picture of my foot with anything. Boo. I'll be glad to see some of my friends, though. I can't believe how much I've missed them! Of course, they are going to be busy, but hopefully I'll get a chance to wave at them at least. Also, this isn't going to be awkward at all. No...not at all. Yep. Oh, don't get me wrong, I have no illusions that anyone I once worked for will give a rat's ass if I'm there or not, but I'm going to certainly be uncomfortable. However, I promise to be on my best behavior. I won't even give anyone the bird when their backs are turned, you have my word. :)
2) I'm sure you'll be relieved to hear that my eye is all better. Even if you don't care a bit about my eye, I'm sure you'll be happy that I won't be talking about it anymore! My main issue at the moment is that I still have a vial of eye drops, but I have no idea when I'm supposed to stop taking them. Most medicine tells you how long to use it, but this didn't have it on the packaging. I realize I could call the doc-in-the-box and ask, but I think I'll just use it till it's gone, to be on the safe side. Also, I had to throw away a brand new pair of contact lenses, all of my eye makeup, and two very nice makeup brushes just to be safe. Now I have to replace them! Dangit. I realize I could just stop wearing eye makeup or something, but...*sniff* I like being girly! Also, without eye makeup, I look like a turtle. That may not make sense to any one of you, but that is only because you've never seen me without eye makeup.
3) Sometimes I think about the really crappy things that have been happening in my life over the past three years and wonder if it is all a part of some kind of test of character. If so, I sometimes wonder if I'll pass it. I hope so.
4) Yesterday I had to drive across town. I needed to go to Best Buy to get a new iPod case because the one I have been using disintegrated a while back. I even patched it up with Duct Tape and it's still falling apart! I decided to make a run to the mall to return something while I was out that way, and when I walked outside, it was so hot that I completely forgot about going to Best Buy. No, I'm not kidding, the whole reason I was out that way was to go to Best Buy, but the heat made me forget about it. It wasn't till I got home and pulled out my iPod that I remembered. Stupid heat. Stupid summer!
5) Steve actually killed a spider, all by himself. We should be proud of him! Go Steve!