Thursday, January 15, 2004

I thought I was going to die. I had such a bad headache last night. I know, I shouldn't complain - I mean, I can walk, I have food and shelter, I have a job and am going to school, but darn it, my head was hurting! I thought, I'll just go to sleep, it will go away. So I put the dogs to bed at about 8:30 and went to bed myself. An hour later I'm still awake and my head felt like a pulsing bag of crushed glass and poison. So I drugged myself with good-sleepy-painkillers and fell asleep and only barely woke up when Steve came in. I woke up pretty much pain free and took a preemptive pill in case the glass-and-poison wanted to stage a comeback. Okay, enough complaining!
You know, I've realized lately that I don't write very interesting things in my blog. I don't mean to be boring, I promise! I'll try to do better! : )
I have drawing class today. I've just got a really weird feeling about this class. It has, as my teacher said so eloquently, weird energy. I don't know. Maybe once we start doing stuff it will get better. It's just that I'm in a class with some hard core art-heads. You know, the people who can paint like Serratt and their drawings look like they can walk off the page. I'm lucky if I can make my drawings look like what they supposed to be, and as for drawing nude models, I hate it! I always giggle when I get to the naughty bits. Eeeeeeeccccchhhhhh....

No comments: