Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Icky Icky, Icky. I've got a lot to do today. Okay, well maybe not a lot, but much more than I wanted to do.

I'm about to go to school, and I'm already so sleepy! I just know I'm going to keel over in this man's class. I do not understand anything he talks about, at all. I also have to go by the University bookstore and see if they have a 18x24 book of Bristol board because no one else in the freaking universe has it! If they don't have it, I'll just buy the biggest book of it I can find until I can find a place that carries it!
I will also be serving wench at the soup and sandwhich dinner at church, and then I have to go to the pharmacy and pick up some meds. Wow, my life is so riveting. I'm surprised they haven't offered to follow me around and make a reality show. They could call it "American Idle".
Well, I've got to fly. Talk in a bit!

No comments: