Wednesday, January 21, 2004

SWEET HOME ALABAMA,
WHERE THE SKYS ARE SO BLUE
SWEET HOME ALABAMA,
LORD, I'M COMING HOME TO YOU!

That's such a great song. : ) Let's turn it up really loud and dance to it! My favorite memory of this song was when I was in high school and the FFA officers (don't laugh, I loved it) went to Kansas City, MO to the National FFA convention. While we were at the part of the convention where the booths and exhibitions were, one of the string bands played Sweet Home Alabama. Everyone from AL jumped up and danced and sang along. My friend Jamie Brothers was there and I danced with him and we had so much fun. The band was so exited that they got that kind of reaction, that they played it a second time. That's a great memory. I don't know what made it reserface, but there it is. : )

No comments: