Friday, December 03, 2004

I'M THE WORST MOM EVER!

I completely forgot Butler's birthday until I came home from work! There were no treats or hotdogs at all!! Not only that, but I got caught up in a project I was doing and forgot to let him in the house before it was almost 10 o'clock!

Luckily, Steve is a better person than I am. On his way home from church, Steve stopped by Krystals and got 2 boxes of fries, one for each of the boys. Of all the things I've ever eaten, Krystals fries have been the thing Butler has begged for*. Too Funny. He's too much like me! : )

*Just in case you stumbled onto my blog by complete chance, and you don't know me, Butler is my 2 year old Yellow Lab. Please don't call DHR.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Good move spelling out that Butler's a pup. Very smart.

Now if only you'd been that thoughtful before!

Heh.

Tae said...

You know, I knew that if I didn't say that, I'd have the police on my front stoop within hours. People can jump to conclusions in this town faster than anything I've ever seen!