Thursday, December 30, 2004

OK, so here are my feet while I was waiting in the examining room at the doctor's office today.


You will probably be seeing a lot of my feet in the pictures I post. Why? Well, I don't really know, I just have cute feet, I guess. ; )

I was given a clean bill of health and told the thing on my shoulder was a Cherry Hemangioma and it's nothing to worry about. Christie was right! I also got a prescription for something to help me not want to eat, so hopefully that will help me too.

Steve calls me when I'm in the office and tells me he and Josh had been in a fender bender because some idiot in a dooley truck (which kept on driving) forced him out of his lane and into the path of another car. Both they and the car is fine, though, but the stupid Knoxville cop gave Steve and ticket for not yelding to traffic. Can you believe that? Even the lady who bumped them saw what the truck did! Steve said if he hadn't of moved out of the lane, four or five cars would have been in an accident, not just two AND the accident would have been worse. I can't believe he got a ticket! Stupid cop!!!

*Left my wallet in El Sagundo*

No comments: