Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ghoststudy Photo Gallery!

This is so interesting! I can't remember if I've ever posted the link to this or not, but this is a website that claims to post pictures of ghosts. Now, I don't know whether or not to believe that what is presented is ghosts or not. I've become too jaded in my old age to really believe (especially since I can do stuff like this in PhotoShop-ahem...hiremeforyourgraphicsdepartmentifyouhaveoneplease) that this is what I'm seeing. However, I wanted to post the link because I think it's kind of weird if nothing else. The only ones that actually scare me are the people in the TV sets. I don't know why, but just to entertain the idea that something could be looking at you through the screen of your turned off tv freaks me out. It gives me the same feeling that makes me look behind the shower curtain when I'm in the bathroom. : ) Enjoy!

No comments: