Friday, March 18, 2005

Precious Memories

Isn't it weird what brings back a memory? The other day I bought a new pack of Maebelene (?) eyeshadow and it made me have the most vivid flashback of the time I went to the district FFA officer interviews. I'm guessing it was because I bought almost the exact same eyeshadow so that I would have something to match the ever so stylish FFA corduroy jacket the night before I went. That was a fun day. I wasn't chosen as an officer, unfortunately, but I met a lot of nice people and made a very good friend as well. In fact, I have a whole scrapbook page for that year dedicated to that day. One of the girls and one of the guys drew me a picture on a piece of scratchy brown paper towel and I want to say that I got some cards from the state officers that were there. It was so much fun. Of course, I didn't find out until later that when I went into the office for my actual interview, they all started talking about my "tattoo". Stupid me had forgotten to take off a temporary tattoo that I had on my ankle before the interviews and it showed through my pantyhose and they were trying to decide if it was real. Heeheehee, that's typical me. Always doing something dumb like that. Anyways, thanks for taking a stroll down that proverbial lane with me this morning. : )

No comments: