Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What could possibly be more fun than the first season of The Dukes of Hazzard on DVD? Why, it's the SECOND season of The Dukes of Hazzard on DVD! You heard me right, folks. Steve bought the second set and we have been watching them at night since last week. You know, I've always liked that show and I realize that it's supposed to be a little silly, but golly-gee when you watch them back to back like we've been doing, you soon realize how campy the show is. I think I said the same thing about the first season, too, and it still holds true. However, I am prepared for my gentle revenge on having to watch them. I went out and bought a 10 disk set of "Natural Sounds" CDs. I've made him go to sleep listening to thunder and waves, so far. Next I'm going to turn on the Bird Sanctuary. He'll have Alfred Hitchcock nightmares! *evil grin*.
Speaking of those CDs, yesterday while I was getting ready for school, I turned on one labled "Solitude By the Lake" or something like that and I turned it up loud so I could hear it all over the house. I don't know what kind of lake this was supposed to be, but I kept expecting Tarzan to let out a yell and swing by me. I can only imagine what the neighbors were thinking!
And lastly...
BOO! I found out that my Yoga class is only a 10 week course instead of 15 weeks like all my other classes. This means I'm going to have to start practicing at home. That's not too bad. At least I won't be embarrassed when I fall down (and I do fall down. Frequently). : ) However, I am going to have to force myself to go to the gym to do regular workouts until school is over if I don't do this at home, I guess. Grrrr.

No comments: