Monday, March 14, 2005

WEEKEND UPDATE!

Greetings everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was fine. Friday Steve and I rented some movies. I, Robot (pretty good, but the CGI effects were a little cartoony. Still a good flick, though.) Without A Paddle (which Steve thought was hilarious, but I played Sims 2 during.) and Dawn of the Dead. We didn't watch that last one because it was dark, so I saved it for Saturday. It was nice to sit at home and relax for a change. We always seem to be running somewhere these days!
Saturday I didn't have to work, so I started cleaning out the yella-room closet. For those of you not familliar with the yella-room, it's our screaming yellow guest room. We've pretty much been using it as a storage closet for the past couple of years, but I'm determined to get it organized again in case of visitors. I found clothes that I honestly forgot I had, so that was kind of fun. Since I saved Dawn of the Dead for that afternoon, I got all curled up and ready to be scared to death, but it didn't happen. I mean, it was gross, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't scary. Maybe I'm a little jaded from all the Stephen King stuff I've read, but the movie was more sad to me than anything. Of course, it was kind of scary when the little girl gnawed the guys jugular in half, but other than that it wasn't bad. That night we went to dinner with some friends and then went to our staple after dinner place: Barnes and Noble. I bought a copy of Vanity Fair, and by gosh I'm going to make myself read it! I also bought myself a small box of Godiva. It's sad when you have to buy your own Godivas, but at least you don't feel obligated to share them. : )
Sunday we went to church and to my parents house. I had to stay home and work on homework that night, but I had a hard time concentrating on anything. I don't know why, but it was like my mind was in a million pieces! I've worked for hours on this stupid project, and I'm no closer to finishing than I was three days ago. It makes me ill, I tell you! ILL!

You know where I'd like to go? There is a park in Athens called Big Spring Park. I used to go there when I was in highschool and hang out. It's tiny, but it's peaceful. I like to watch the ducks. There is also a huge cemetary near there that I've been to once and I'd like to take more pictures.

No comments: