Monday, April 18, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I address you from the yella room where we have been sleeping due to the laundry on our real bed. How am I writing to you from there, you may ask? Well, Steve has installed a wireless network, Woo-Hoo! As I told a friend of mine, I can now jump on the internet from the couch, the bathtub or even the closet if I want to! It's very cool. However, I believe it will not be conducive to activeness. I'm going to grow into the fabric of the couch. : )

I wanted to post earlier today, but for some reason I have been haaving trouble with blogger.com from work. It keeps asking me to log in, but won't let me in the program once I sign in. Weird. I actually had something interesting to say, and of course I can't remember any of it now. Oh well.

I rented the movie "The Grudge" tonight and it was so stupid. I had heard it might be, but I wanted to see for myself. Some advice, just wait for it to go into the $1 bin somewhere before you bother watching it. Pah!

I saw this pretty good looking guy on TV the other night. I was just thinking how cute he was when the first thing out of his mouth was "I have genital herpes." That little infatuation was over quick. Can you please tell me why Vioxx or whatever has to be advertised on TV? I mean, eeeeeesh. Gross. I don't want to know about stuff like that! That poor actor. Under his "former expirence" on his resume it will have to mention the herpes commercial. How embarassing.

I had a very strange dream the other night about a guy I dated a while ago. His name is Andrew, and he has been on my mind a lot lately because he had joined the Marines after he graduated high school. I guess I've been worried about him because I don't know if he is still in the Marines and if he had to go overseas or not and I'm just hoping he is okay. Anyways. I haven't really even spoken to him since 1997 or so, but as I said, I've worried about him because of the war and I don't have any clue how to get in contact with anyone who might know him. In my dream, I saw him again and he gave me this huge book that would tell me everything I wanted to know. Just as I was opening it up, I woke up! I was so mad! I love to dream, but I hate when stuff like that happens.

Well, I need to stop writing now. I'm about to fall asleep and the laptop is getting hot! Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.