Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Yeah, I'm still here. Could someone please tell me why I can't sleep? You'd think I would have left a while ago to go play Sims 2 University, right? I mean, I told you that's where I was going and all, so it makes perfect sense.

However, my rear never even left the chair because I suddenly remembered a very punny conversation I had once that had been posted on my friend, Kenny Smith's, blog, so I went on a mission to find it. I spent a friggin' hour or more reading/scanning every blog entry that dude had recorded since he started his page in 2003. I couldn't remember when we had this converstaion. I don't know why it was important to find that. Oh and I also felt the need to find a part in there where he quoted part of a book, which in turn reminded me to find out when it was we had dinner last year in Cullman where we got in trouble at a bookstore for being raucous. It took a while, but I finally found them, but in the process I noticed that my friend writes A LOT. This isn't a bad thing, because he's entertaining. He talks about his friends, his job, politics and and also an unusual amount of time talking about his lawn care routine. I also realized how much of a life he has and how little of one I have! I mean, I just spent an hour and change reading about all he has done trying to find myself in all of that. (Isn't it weird how people you always think of as being a part of everyday really aren't? Not that I don't think of him or read his website every day, but I guess part of me always thinks he is next door or something and it's a lesson in perpectives that left me pretty shocked.) Anyways, thank you, Kenny's Blog, for helping me to realize I need to get a life interesting enough to write enormous amounts of stuff about, and people to fill it with.

Oh, wait, it's 1:00 a.m. It's too early in the morning to get a life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No dear, you're still the center of my world. I just thought that maybe I should share you with others a bit. ;-)

Tae said...

LOL! That wasn't a jab at you, hon. It was a jab at myself for spending so long reading about what you do rather than going out and doing something interesting myself! Or spending an hour trying to find myself in someone elses life rather than spending that time thinking about what I do in my own.
Silly rabbit.