Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Speaking of dreams...

Last night I was having a weird dream, but I'm not going in to the whole thing. Somewhere in this long, drawn out dream I overhear someone talking and I woke up all cracked up from what they said.

I was dreaming of being in a college in the Science department. I overheard some people talking and one guy says "There was an old lady who accidentally grabbed a packet of SeaMonkeys instead of sugar and poured them over her cereal (which makes perfect sense because I keep my Seamonkeys with the Splenda too, but I digress.) In thirty days she looked great and she was very healthy. Apparently SeaMonkeys are a frickin' fountain of youth! Now SeaMonkeys are being traded like smack out on the streets."

Where does my brain come up with this stuff?

No comments: