Monday, April 11, 2005

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF THE DAY

1. When did I get old? Well, I know I'm not "old", but last night at dinner, a family that used to go to my church was at the same resturaunt we went to. I taught one of their daughters at church and she was 5. She is now in the 5th grade and taller than me. Her sister, who I also remember as being very young, is graduating this year. If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the den with a 6 pack of Ensure and a Matlock marathon.
2. I saw the movie Sahara this weekend. It was SO GOOD!!!!!! Matthew McConehey(?) is a great Indiana Jones kind of character, not to mention he is gorgeous! Two thumbs up, a fine family film. : )
3. For some reason I've been thinking about a friend of mine that I haven't seen in several years. His name is Micheal and we used to hang out all the time, but we stopped seeing each other as much when I met Steve. I feel bad about that now. I always hated that when people would do it to me. At any rate, I don't know why he's been on my mind so much. Maybe that means I'll see him somewhere soon.
4. I want ice cream. I want ice cream NOW!
5. I have to go to school tonight *que video clip of me writhing on the floor having a hysterical tantrum* and I don't want to.
6. I'm skipping the honors day convocation tomorrow to wait for the bug man. We have ants. I've seen all manner of vermin in our house, but never ants. They must be destroyed immediately. If for no other reason than ever since I saw them, I feel like they are in my hair. They aren't, though. Just thought I'd throw that in.
7. I still want ice cream. Ooooh, and chocolate milk. No, I'm not pregnant.
8. Don't shop at the Micheal's art supply store on Univerity Drive. They mis-label prices and have bad customer service skills.

That is all for now!

No comments: