Thursday, June 09, 2005

I got so mad yesterday. I got a call from a woman in the UK that wanted a rule bent for her daughter. I told her we couldn't do it, and in the process of me trying to tell her what I could do, she started talking over me and not letting me finish what I was saying. We all know this infuriates me, but because she was a customer and I couldn't say anything about how rude she was being, it only made things worse. Not only that, but she kept repeating why she wanted the rule bent for her daughter and no matter how much I told her it wasn't possible UNTIL I asked the camp, and she still wouldn't shut up. I'm not sure why this woman rubbed me the wrong way, but by the time I was off of the phone with her, I was so mad that I was shaking. One of my supervisors came out and realized what happened and told me to take over the switchboard and then then go ahead and go on my lunch break. I thought I was fine when I came back to the phones, but I was still so irritated that I was rude to another customer. After that, I was fine. That woman severly rattled my chi. : P

I would like to request prayers for my Grandmother. She had hip problems and had to be placed in a nursing home, and seemed to be doing better, but she has come down with pneumonia (?) and is really sick right now. : (

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, basically I'm just posting because I just now figured out that I could.

Simpletons are easily amused.

Oh - sorry to hear about Grandma, Pampi. I weel wish for her to get well soon so joo weel not fret for very long and ruin joor chi again.

Luff,
Chani