Tuesday, June 07, 2005

This is sort of a drive by blogging...

I've only sat down long enough to dash off a note and tell you what is going on. In the interest of time, I will do this in a simple outline.

I. Monday
A. Sucked because:
a) I was the only call center agent there until 3:00 and I was training someone.
b) It was busy like I haven't seen in a long time.
c) I didn't get a lunch break
B. Didn't suck because:
a) Since I didn't take a lunch break I was promised to be able to leave early the next day.
b) I had KFC for dinner, and it was good.
c) Made more soap and watched SpiderMan
II. Tuesday
A. Another long and busy day, but not as bad because:
a) I wasn't trying to train anyone
b) I got to leave at 3:00
c) I was able to get my hair cut and I'm even cuter than usual ; )
d) Went to Chili's for dinner
III. We have our new windows installed in the front:
A: They look Awesome.
B: I will have pictures posted ASAP.
C. They make our house look 100% better than it did.
D. Has only one drawback which is:
a) Now we have to do a lot of other cosmetic work around so that the rest of the house is nice.
IV. We gave Bear a bath
A. Because he had been wallering
B: We found a new bite wound on his neck and it needed cleaning
C. Unfortunately he:
a) Doesn't like baths and he didn't cooperate
b) Shook all over the bathroom leaving puddles and fur everywhere.
c) Rolled all over the carpet and now has carpet fuzz in his fur.
V. This format is tedious because:
A. It seems like a lot of trouble to eliminate too much detail
B. I'm having to consult a book to remember how to do it.
C. I never liked doing this anyways.
D. Actually took more time than I meant to use.
VI. I'm going to go to bed.
VII. Good Night
A. Sleep tight
B. Plesant dreams

Oh yeah, I also saw this quote and got a chuckle... "Come to the dark side...we have cookies."
I'm not sure why I find this funny, but I do.

No comments: