Friday, June 17, 2005

Just a breif note.

Sorry for the serious lack of updates lately. I've been training a new girl at work, who seems oddly familliar and very nice, except for the fact that she reads everything on my computer screen. She's already corrected my spelling on a private e-mail and I'm scared to open anymore e-mails or write anything while she's there because I don't know how she'll react if I inadvertantly say something she finds offensive. So, until I am no longer training, things will be a little slim here, Which is a shame because there have been things worth mentioning! Of course, now I can't remember any of them. As usual.

Oooh, I made some chocolate covered strawberries last night to take to the concert on the mountain tonight and they are calling to me. Must...be...strong...

Well, I must goes to get ready for my day. In case I don't get a chance to write again until next week: Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful daddies out there!

No comments: