Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So, Sunday we got to go to dinner at Shogun. That was so much fun! I'd seen commercials for that resturaunt since I was little, and had always wanted to go. Steve's company was having an appreciation dinner for the people who are working at the Test and Evaluation Days thingie, and Steve (plus significant other-don't you just love the PC-ness of it all?) was invited. I was scared that they wouldn't have anything I would want to eat, but the food was exellent. I even ate part of a zucchini! Go me! I also got to meet some of his co-workers and they were very nice. Now I want to go back!

As I said in the ill begotten last post, we got our new front windows yesterday. They look SO nice. In fact, it looks like a different house all together. Now we have to paint out front stoop and the garage door to complete the transformation! Now, if we can just get the actual house painted and the other window replaced, we'll be in business. Woo-Hoo!

I'm so tired. I don't know why, exactly, but I'm so tired that I got halfway to work and had no idea how I got where I was. Thank God for kenesthetic (?) memory. I have been making typing mistakes all morning too. I haven't been able to focus! I feel like I took a dose of Niquil before work. I just took some Excedrine, so this should be an interesting day. : )

No comments: