Thursday, July 21, 2005

I've come to a decision.

Now that I'm an artist, I can no longer be called weird. From now on, address me as eccentric! I know that tecnically I don't have enough money to be eccentric, but that's what I'm going with.

Went to lunch today with two of my co-workers. These guys are so funny, but it's amazing how careful they are being about offending me. Not that I would want them to go on a free-for-all and be disgusting, but still, I'm not that delicate. However, I do appreciate it, so I'm not going to complain. I guess I'm just surprised that people still do that. We went to La Alameda and had some Mexican food. I need to be more careful about using my Rosie Perez accent in Mexican food places. I'm going to get in trouble! I also had to stop by PetsMart for some dog sedatives. Butler took a chunk out of Bear again, and we scared him last night trying to put medicine on it. So yeah, I'm going to have to drug the dog so that I can work on him. SIGH.

Speaking of Butler, how can a 65 pound Lab suddenly decide he is a lap dog? This is the second time I've been watching TV and he's jumped into my lap and wallowed all over me. It's not just a little wallowing, either, he goes on a full scale, flipped over, burrowing under the couch cushions act. Then he stood on me and launched himself off of my bladder. I think my dog is on crack.

It's still hot outside. Still so dag-blasted hot! I feel like someone has taken one of those hot towels they give you at the doctor and threw it over my head. What I wouldn't give for Storm's X-Men power of controlling the weather. There would be some snow ouside right now.

No comments: