Thursday, July 14, 2005

MORE RANDOMNESS

Greetings to all of you! Yes, I know I haven't been writing much and I apologize. I realize some of you aren't really living until you read what I'm doing! : ) Just kidding. That would be saying that you have less of a life han I do, and that's just not possible. Well, on with the rambling...

1. When did I get old? I mean, I know 27 isn't OLD, but for some reason my body seems to think it's much older than that. I only recently realized this when I woke up and my thumb was jammed. Not jammed in the painful way, but as if it decided that if I don't move it while I'm sleeping, then it's going to take it's time moving when I wake up. I've also noticed that my right knee creaks, I'm gaining weight for some unseeable reason (I'm much more active and eating better, but it ain't working) and I have some gray hair. Now, the gray hair doesn't bother me, but Steve pulls them out if he sees them before I do, so it's no fun. Eh, oh well.

2. I had the worst dream ever the other night. I'll try and give the readers digest condensed version. There were zombies and everyone who hadn't already been killed were trying to get away. There wasn't anyone I knew with me, so I was trying to find some people to travel with to be safe. Everyone I met up with would be fine at first and then down the road some glaring problem would arise with them (being crazy or something similar usually). Just when I thought I had found a safe place, another wave of zombies came through tearing the place apart. I decided to go to my parent's house, and when I got there everything was fine. I told them what was going on, and ran back to my own room to pack my backpack if we had to evacuate. While I'm in my room packing, the zombies come back and I'm having to kill them by beating them up. My dad runs in and hands me a baseball bat and I wake up. Well, you'd think that would be it except I fall back asleep and pick up on the dream. Apparently the zombies are gone and we are cleaning up where the zombies had torn the place apart. While I'm outside, I see them coming again and I run back inside grabbing everything we can use as a weapon on my way. I call everyone into the bathroom (it doesn't have a wondow) and we slam the door. Once we're inside, I realize my brother isn't in there. I ask my mom where he is and she tells me he's in the cellar. I know we don't have a cellar and it dawns on me that they left him outside (for those of you who don't know, he's severely handicapped and wouldn't be able to run). At that point in my dream, I say aloud "kelly, you have GOT to get out of this dream...NOW!" and I woke up. That dream bothered me for the rest of the day!

3. I've gotten a new appreciation for classic rock and roll. While I'm working, I keep a radio going and the guy who left it in here origianlly left WTAK on, and it plays Skynard, Led Zepplin and the like. I normally didn't listen to that kind of music, but I'm really enjoying it! Of course, I never thought I'd ever listen to an Ozzie Osbourne song on purpose, and now I know the words to a couple! This is probably why I'm cutting myself all of the time, I'm jamming to the radio instead of paying attention! : )

4. I just finished the first of my big projects with only a few changes having to be made! Go me! Now I need to go get printing estimates.

5. I went home yesterday and had dinner, and was suddenly hit with extreme tiredness. Thinking I was only going to take a power nap, I fell asleep and woke up this morning at about 4:00 am. I hate it when that happens! It was such a waste of a perfectly good evening.

6. I think I "over-fonted" my laptop. I got a CD of Macintosh fonts and started to load them. I'm not done, but it won't let me put anymore into the folder! Geez...

well, that's about as interesting as I can be today! Ciao!

No comments: