Friday, July 22, 2005

Why is it, the more sleep you sem to get, the less rested you feel? Last night, after watching the new Dr. Who (which is fast growing on me), I lay back on the couch for a power nap. My nap raged out of control and I woke up just in time to go to bed. I also overslept this morning, and I feel like a nap would be a good idea right now. Could anyone spare a shot of adrenaline or anything? Please? I'm afraid my boss is going to come in and find me in the fetal position asleep under the desk.

I just found out my shirt was inspected by both Inspector 21 and Inspector 13. I don't know if I should have complete confidence that my shirt is top quality or worry what is wrong with it since it had to be inspected twice. I really don't understand the whole purpose of having the little stickers on your shirts anyways. Do we really need to know which inspector looked at our underwear? Are we supposed to feel better knowing that ISP. 12 made sure our underwear was ok before it was shipped out? Who knows?

I got a flippin' parking ticket in the parking lot of the museum yesterday. I was apparently parked one row too close to the entrance. Can you say, puh-leeze? Not only that, but I didn't notice the parking ticket under my windshield wiper until I was halfawy home *with the windshied wipers on!* So there I am with little bits of sodden paper smearing all over my windshield and me having to turn my windshield wipers off so that I wouldn't destroy the ticket. I was afraid that I would have to pay a fine or something and if I didn't, my paycheck would be withheld. However, I found out that even some of the security guards think giving the tickets is lame, so you don't have to pay anything. However, if I make it a habit, I can get fired, or so I read. Oh yes, let me park 6 feet from where you say it's okay or I lose my livelyhood. SOMEONE out there needs something better to do, in my opinion.

No comments: