Friday, December 29, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

That was me being relaxed.

My yearly temporary firing began this week and I've taken this time to sleep...and sleep, and sleep and sleep. Oh, and clean! My house had literally gotten so messy and dirty that I didn't like walking barefoot. No one's house should ever be that gross, but alas, mine had gotten that bad. With school and work, I had basically told my house to go screw itself, and it did. For the past three days, I have cleaned like a mad woman. Well, like a mad woman who naps a lot. : ) I even got down and scrubbed the bathroom floor. That was pretty disgusting, but at least it's cleaner.

By the way, I hate tile floors. I hate white tile floors even more. Guess what kind of floor my bathroom has?

I've been working on my kitchen/dining room today, and I'm still not done - but I'm close. I mopped and everything. Now I just have to clean off the table, or as Steve and I like to call it, the surface where everything we don't know what to do with goes. I've literally not seen the surface of my table since October. It's like a archaeological dig in there. I'm afraid I'm going to find the Ark of the Covenant in there underneath some old magazines and it'll burn my face off. If you don't hear from me for a few days, call the "Top Men."

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and unearth another layer of my table!

: )

No comments: