Monday, December 11, 2006

Yeah, I know you're tired of these Q/A things, but I like them. So NYEAH!

40 of the MOST Random Questions Ever, BE HONEST:

1. Where were you 2 hours ago?
Living Room Couch

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Nobody kisses me anymore, but I'll say Steve because he's supposed to do it! : )

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
yes, a paper flower and a gift bag.

4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Saturday

5. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, but I just bought some new ones today I'm very excited about!

6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
Thanksgiving, I was in Waleska, GA.

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Sprite

9.What are you wearing right now?
Yoga pants and a t shirt

10. What was your last purchase:
Groceries and Medicine

11. What was the Last food you ate?
Sausage balls made with venison.

12. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Steve

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes! And ALL of it was RED!

14. Do you have a pet?
2dogs

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Football

16. What is/was your favorite class?
Art

17. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
Key West, Rooftop Cafe. (These questions are getting repetitive!)

18. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I made a donation to charity, does that count?

20. What is your favorite soup?
Potato

21. Do you miss anyone?
yes

22. Last play you saw?
Hairspray

23. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Go to work, pretend to work, come home, crochet.

24. who was the last person you sent a myspace message to?
Bubba Brooks.

25. Ever go camping?
Indeed I have, but no more.

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes, and I still am *GO ME!*

27.What do you think will happen in the future?
Flying cars...I'm still waiting on the flying cars!

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Sort of. Chocolate scented lotion. I came close to eating my own elbow.

31. Do you have a tan?
Wouldn't that mean I would have to go outside in the sun?

32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Um...older than I am now.

33. Do you collect anything?
Mini-Snow Globes, Music Boxes, Sand from different beaches.

34. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Earrings. I want to have my tongue pierced, but I hope that passes.

Whoops sorry i deleted this one........

37. Do you like hot sauce?
No

38. Last time you took a shower?
6:50 A.M. this morning

39. What is your mood right now?
Mello, and a little floopy.

40. Are you someones best friend?
I hope so!

No comments: