Thursday, December 07, 2006

Several weeks early, but...

WITH 2006 COMING TO AN END HAVE YOU..

1. Have you been in any relationships this year?
Many, but don't tell Steve! : )

2. Have you had your birthday yet?
Sigh...yes.

3. Cried yet?
Yes, but hopefully not where anyone saw me.

4. Been on a diet?
Heeheehee....that's funny.

5. Pulled an all nighter?
Not on purpose, but yes. Apparently caffine isn't something I should have after midnight.

6. Drank Starbucks?
Indeed I have. Read above statement.

7. Went camping?
NO! Kelly doesn't enjoy camping.

8. Bought something(s)?
Yep! Lots of somethings.

9. Met someone special?
Of course!

10. Been out of state?
Yes, to Georgia.

12. What are you thinking about?
Right now? Going to Target and the fact that I'm thirsty.

1.) Hugged someone?
Yes

2.) Slept in someone else’s bed?
yes, but not in the way that this question implies! Perv!

3.) Drank any alcohol?
Does Nyquil count? Otherwise I plead the fifth.

4.) Loaned out money?
Yes

6.) Gone over your cell phone bill?
No!

7.) Been called a whore?
Steve called me one this morning. Well, he called me a tart, but to be fair, he didn't know what it meant.

8.) Last Person you hugged?
Steve, I think. It might have been the dog...

9.) Last Person to call you?
My mom

When was the last time you felt stupid?
HA! Everyday! Specifically, though, when I was making a sign and I started smoothing it down before the ink dried.

Who was the last person you danced with?
Real dancing? I'll have to ponder that one.

Who did you last yell at?
Steve. But I'm sure he deserved it! : )

What did you do today?
Worked, listened to an audio novel by Jane Austen, had a hot dog.

TEN FACTS

01. Hometown?
Athens, AL

02. Natural hair color?
Dark Brown with red highlights. My mom calls it chestnut brown, but I don't know what that means.

03. Initials?
KMP

04. Hair style?
flat, oh and with a cowlick on the right side.

06. Height: 5'3"

07. Any Pets:
2 grand doggies! Butler and Bear.

08. Mood:
Weary

09. Where would you rather be?
Key West, Rooftop Cafe.

10. Last thing you drank?
Diet Coke

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

01. Have you ever been in love:
A couple of times!

02. Do you believe in love?
Of course.

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail?
My boyfriend was gay.

04. Have you ever been heartbroken:
Yes, a couple of times.

05. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't have a clue, but I hope not.

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
Well, Sara isn't exactly my type...

07. Have you ever loved someone but never told them?
Yes

08. Are you afraid of commitment?
Sometimes

09. How long was your last relationship?
Well, I've been married for 6 years so far, I guess that was my last relationship.

10. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your llife?
No, only 3

5 EMOTIONS

01. Are you missing someone right now?
Yes.

02. Are you happy?
Most of the time.

03. Are you eating anything?
Too much, normally

04. Do you like someone right now?
Of course

05. If you could have one wish what would it be?
Harsher punishments for parole violators...and world peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed your answer to the alcohol question in section #2, question #3, that you said you took a fifth, is this true?

Brian said...

Blast. Anonymous poster took my idea about drinking a fifth before I could.

So I'll just have to comment on you admitting our long-time affair, right there in the first question. I guess now that it's out in the open there's no sense in hiding it anymore.

Oh wait, DON'T tell Steve?!? Oops ...