Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'd like to introduce you to my very first "Person of the Day®"!

My Favorite Kenny.

Why is he my Person of the Day®, you may be asking yourself? Last night we met in Cullman again for dinner and finally exchanged Christmas gifts. Apart from the fact that we had a very fun evening (and unlike normal we didn't spend hours driving around trying to decide where we were going to eat) part of his very generous, and probably more than I actually deserve, gift was 2 boxes of Godiva chocolate. I had some of it for breakfast this morning.

Anyone who can start off my day with fancy chocolate is #1 with me.

Congratulations, Kenny! : )

My history teacher has made me mad! We have been discussing a painting from the neoclassic period for the past few class sessions. He had us separate into 4 groups and we had to interpret it from a certain viewpoint from the time it was painted. My group was discussing it from the "gender viewpoint" of 18th century France. I did the research and gave a long and detailed interpretation of the painting when my group was called to talk about it. He disagreed with me about what I thought. Normally that wouldn't bother me. Howoever, today when our group and another group were up to finish our discussions, two other people gave the EXACT same information that I gave and he agreed with them. If I didn't have so much self control, I would have gladly chased him around the room with a Nerf bat.



No comments: