Tuesday, February 27, 2007

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Why does NO ONE in this town use their blinkers? You can't say it's just not done in the south, because I've always lived down here and I don't remember it being a problem until just the past few years. Grrrr.

2) I think I'm going to have Steve's DNA tested to see if he's the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. You know, just in case. Yuck. Seems that she had access to more DNA than a crime lab. I also wish that they would just bury her and get it over with. I bet there was less news coverage about the JFK murder. Jeez.

3) I got my letter letting me know I can order my cap and gown next week! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I also got an invitation to join the Delta Epsilon Iota academic honor society. I think I'll join, just so I can get the tassels for graduation. I'm already a (lapsed) member of the Kappa Something Something honor society, but I didn't go and get my tassel or pin. I paid for the darn things, you'd think they could have mailed them to me! :P At any rate, looks like I never had to be a bowhead to get a few Greek letters! Woo-Hoo!

4) We are having our house reassessed next week for refinancing and I'm supposed to be cleaning. I've been trying to pick up my office, but I had no idea how much of a mess it really was. Seriously, I found a whole stash of screen prints I did three years ago. I know for a fact I've cleaned up my office since then, but I don't remember seeing these things. Weird. On a nicer note...who wants some screen prints?

5) That fathead friend of mine who can't seem to have both a girlfriend and girls who are friends, has struck again. "If I just wasn't a lady, what wouldn't I tell that varmint?!" I don't know why I put up with people like this! If we hadn't been friends since junior high, I'd probably punch him in the neck and forget about him. However, it is the length of our friendship that gives me pause. Well, that, and I really like his parents. I think if I were to assault him, they would frown on that.

6) I had the weirdest dream the other night. I dreamed I was serving cake at a wedding. I don't know who's wedding it was, because I never saw the bride or groom. In fact, I was watching myself serve the cake, which was also weird. Anyways, I dreamed I was serving the cake, and then I took the big silver knife and stabbed myself in the chest and cut out my own heart, but I smiled the whole time I was doing it. Then I laid it, my heart, on the table and continued serving cake with a smile on my face and a bloody mess on my dress. No one seemed to notice that every piece of cake I served had blood on it from the knife. It was kind of gross. I'm not quite sure if I want to know what that dream says about me, you know?

7) My friend really liked the napkins that I gave him for a wedding gift. He seemed a little surprised that I would go to the trouble to do it. He kept saying thank you and looking embarrassed. I wasn't aware that napkins could do that to anyone. Good thing I didn't get them anything tacky. His head might have exploded. ; )

I should really probably finish cleaning. GROAN.

Oh! Gratuitous Picture!
Now THAT was a long time ago.
Tawney Kittain hasn't got anything on me! Heeheehee.

No comments: