Friday, February 02, 2007

It's snowing again! Big, fat, beautiful flakes of snow! It's not sticking to anything, but I don't care!

Anyways, in my morning procrastinations, I ran across this blog.

Yikes.

But you know, now I'm curious about that. I have an irrational fear that I will become that friend that someone doesn't want, and they'd be too nice to say anything to me, but they might say something about me behind my back. I would truly hate that and I've always told my friends that if they got tired of me, they should just tell me and move on. You know, for closure and stuff. Granted, I don't know one person with the actual stones to do that, so I'm boned.

But, I digress.

What would you do in this person's situation? Me, I don't know. I've only told one person ever that I didn't like them straight out, and even though I REALLY didn't like her, I still feel bad about saying it. So how would you handle that? If you don't want to post a comment, you can e-mail me and tell. I'm just curious to know. It's an interesting look into sociology.

No comments: