Friday, April 27, 2007

Last minute projects. Finals. Work. Sick.

These are all reasons that you have not seen very much new stuff on my blog lately, if you've been checking, that is.

It seems like everything is bursting up around me all at once, as things are wont to do at the end of a long journey, I suppose. I can't say for certain, since I've never really had that many long journeys! That's a resounding BOO for me not having more concrete goals, I suppose. But hey, I'm working on it! : )

I finished my first final yesterday (woo-hoo) and since no one else was around, I had to settle for hugging my dogs in sheer delight of that fact. (You know, since Steve left me and all. For the week, people! For the week. Geez.) However, I can't say that was terrible, because I like to hug my dogs, and they were both very excited for me. I have one more final on Tuesday and then I will officially be done with school. Well, at least until I feel masochistic and go back for my masters someday...in about fifty years.

I actually have been doing lots of interesting stuff, but being so busy, I haven't had a chance to write about it. Don't worry, though, I will. I will also be taking a short sabbatical from the blog for some other reasons, but nothing too interesting. I suppose some of the joy has gone out of it lately, for one reason or another, but not all of it. Once I do finally get back and write up all of the stuff that has been going on, it'll likely take me a long entry, or two. : )

OK, so I leave you with this, and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: